Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sick Days Are Never Good In A Teacher's World

Even with a snow day yesterday, I wasn't able to shake this flu... Somewhere in between last night and this morning it changed into the ever undesirable stomach flu. I hate missing unplanned days at work. I know it must be complete chaos in my classroom and I cringe at the thought. Although we have a great routine that flows nicely through our day. I have a feeling it isn't being followed at the moment.
2 months into school I took 3 days off to fly across the country and see my brother graduate from B.C.T. in the Army. Although that time was very special. I almost died when I came back and saw my classroom... This is why I am nervous for tomorrow!!
I hope I am pleasantly surprised!! However, being it is the start of March, I feel I shouldn't get my hopes up too much! At least at our school- I've noticed that spring fever is setting in!

I would like to hear from you, any stories you have- good/bad... and any tricks you found make life easier when you're gone? If you do, I would LOVE to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment