Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A New Daily Update For Next Year

Good Afternoon!

I don't know about you, but I am getting ready next year!

I use a behavior chart with my students that goes as follows:


Star Student
Great Day
Good Choices
Ready To Learn
Warning
Time Out 
Parent Contact

I use a clip chart to move each student according to their behavior throughout the day.

To keep in touch with parents I use a 
Daily Update sheet that goes in their homework folder. 

I remade it for next year- I want to have a month at a time instead of a weekly update. I also wanted to have a reading calendar on the back. Please feel free to use one or both if they work in your classroom! I left the grading scale blank- so you can fill it in as it works with your grading system. On a side note- I know most of us have to print things in Black and White- I do at my school and this looks great in gray scale!

Let me know how it works for you! :)

Click the Picture to download! 




I want to Thank Cora Made Design for the Calendar Template! You can find it here:

She has Tons of cute stuff!

Enjoy your day!  




No comments:

Post a Comment